1. In an effort of being transparent and communicative with all guests. We will respectfully ask that you and all your guests provide the first and last name, cell phone, and email addresses of all members of your party. To respect social distancing rules, we will only be accepting parties of 6 people or less for outdoor patio seating. At this time, bar service and all indoor seating will be unavailable.
2. Once you arrive for your reservation, please approach our patio host stand located at the main entrance. Please note that for your safety, there will not be a waiting area provided inside or outside the restaurant. At this time, we cannot allow any consumption of outside food or drink, though you may have closed containers placed on the floor next to your table while you dine.
3. Upon arrival, the host will conduct a wellness review of all guests in your party. The wellness review will consist of 2 questions;
Is anyone experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19;
If you have been in contact with anyone diagnosed with Covid-19 in the past 14 days. We ask that you join us at a later date if you are not feeling well or have had known exposure to someone with Covid-19.
4. We encourage you to make use of our hand sanitizing station before being seated. Sanitizing stations are readily available throughout our establishment.
5. We will provide a one-time-use paper menu,, or simply scan our QR code located at our host stand with your android or iPhone to access our online menu.
6. The tables will be distanced 6 feet apart. To eliminate concern regarding touched surfaces, bottles, or water pitchers will not be available on the table. Instead, kindly ask our staff for your condiments and water, and we will be happy to deliver condiments to your table in clean, ceramic sauce bowls.
7. All of our guests may freely utilize our spacious restrooms. We simply ask that you maintain 6 feet of social distancing in the event there are other guests in the bathroom.
8. All tables and chairs will be thoroughly sanitized between each party. Bathrooms, common areas, and door handles will be routinely sanitized every 15 minutes.
We have a long road ahead, so we are taking things slow and steady for the safety of our guests and staff members. Please be patient with us as we all navigate through new waters.
We value your business and we thank you for supporting us during these difficult times.
REDUCED HOURS OF OPERATION:
Closed Monday and Tuesday
Wednesday – Saturday 5:00pm to 12:00am
Sunday 12:00pm to 8:00pm